Hello... thank you for getting back with the images.
From your symptom analysis and correlating it with the images I feel that the possibility is eczema. The other possibility because of the margins being rised and red could be ringworm.
Eczema is a skin condition that makes your skin itchy and flaky. We do not know what causes it. Eczema often happens in people who have allergies. It can also run in families. Another term for eczema is atopic dermatitis.
The symptoms of eczema can include - Intense itching, redness, small bumps, skin that flakes off or forms scales.
Use unscented thick moisturizing creams and ointments to keep the skin from getting too dry. Also, try to avoid things like - Being too hot or sweating too much, being in very dry air, stress or worry, sudden temperature changes, harsh soaps or cleaning products, perfumes, wool or synthetic fabrics (like polyester).
Treatment modalities include moisturizing lotions, steroid creams, immunomodulatory drugs (tacrolimus/ Pimecrolimus/ Omalizumab), antihistamines and phototherapy.
I suggest -
1. Tablet Hydroxizine 25mg at 12am/6am/12pm/6pm (Non OTC) (if the itching is severe)
2. Syrup Benadryl (12.5mg/5ml) 10ml at 3am/9am/3pm/9pm (OTC) (if the itching is severe)
3. Topical emollients and lotions will help.
4. Do not apply Calamine lotion as sometimes it may aggravate the situation please.
5. If this not showing effect in 7 - 10 days you can apply 1% Hydrocortisone cream twice a day for 7 days and the once daily in the morning for another 7 days and then stop it please.
I usually suggest this with excellent results.
I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you today!
Is there anything else where I can be of assistance to you in this regard please. We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know.
Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani