hsroy79, Other
Experience:  Camra Technician

finepixa920 Ihave a message come up on the saying card not

Customer Question

finepixa920 Ihave a message come up on the saying card not initialized can you help please as I have pictures of a wedding on the card and cannot download
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  hsroy79 replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I am himadri.I want to solve your problem.

Please check the memory card unlock switch and let me know the result...
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I have checked the switch and it is in the right place

Expert:  hsroy79 replied 4 years ago.
Do you have another memory card ?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

yes I have another card which work if I switch them over but the one the camera I am having trouble with the card will not work in my other camera it tell me it is not formatted

Expert:  hsroy79 replied 4 years ago.
Ok, did you connect your memory card to your PC ?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

yes by using slot for the card straight into the laptop the other card I have this working ok the last time I used is one it was ok but not now

Expert:  hsroy79 replied 4 years ago.
Sorry to say ! your memory card is corrupted that's why you are facing this type of problem. I am apologize for this inconvenience

On the other hand you can try recovery software to recover your picture from your corrupted memory card . Please open below the link for download the recovery software. First you can try DEMO software, if it will work then you can buy full version software...

If you think you are not satisfied with my answer, then feel free to ask me further . And if your problem is solved then give me positive rating.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

not very happy with the service and why do you tell me my email is being used by some else?

Expert:  hsroy79 replied 4 years ago.
I realize that this answer may not be entirely to your liking, and I regret being the bearer of information that you really don’t want to hear. But it would be unfair to you and unprofessional of me were I to provide you with anything less than truthful and honest information. I hope you understand and please do not give me a negative rating for a hardware fault of the camera.