How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Viet - Camera Tech Your Own Question
Viet - Camera Tech
Viet - Camera Tech, Technician
Category: Digital Cameras
Satisfied Customers: 39606
Experience:  Troubleshoot digital cameras.
Type Your Digital Cameras Question Here...
Viet - Camera Tech is online now

I have a Nikon Coolpix 775 with a MH-52 charging unit. Unfortunately

Customer Question

I have a Nikon Coolpix 775 with a MH-52 charging unit.
Unfortunately I have mislaid the cable for the charger. Is it possible for me to obtain a replacement for this? I have been unsuccessful with local retailers.
Thank you

Brian Le Vesconte
Jersey Channel Islands
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Viet - Camera Tech replied 4 years ago.

Hello Brian! Thank you for your question. I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. This is an old camera model, but you can still buy the battery charger (it only comes with the whole set) online at the Amazon website:

More choices:

If you have any further question, please click on the Reply to Expert tab below and reply back to me, so I can help further as needed. Thank you very much.