How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Russell H. Your Own Question
Russell H.
Russell H., Technician
Category: Digital Cameras
Satisfied Customers: 669
Experience:  Working with digital cameras & questions for nearly 8 years.
Type Your Digital Cameras Question Here...
Russell H. is online now

I have a 15 year old UC2000 8mm video camcorder and the compact

Customer Question

I have a 15 year old UC2000 8mm video camcorder and the compact power adapter CA-R300B has (understanably ) just ceased working>I had planned to try and load all old cassettes onto computer for organising all the old footage.
Is it possible to have the adapter serviced or is there a way to get around all this.
I would prefer to have all the footage on a computer rather than just send cassettes to a company.
Would be grayeful for any thoughts on this.
Many thanks, Nick.
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  hsroy79 replied 4 years ago.
Hi Himadri Here..

Please let me know your exact location then I will tell you where you send all the cassettes ....