Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
Experience:  Years of experience.

I have a Canon PowerShot 200is which came with Arcsoft Camera

I have a Canon PowerShot 200is which came with Arcsoft Camera Suite 1.1
I have changed my operating system to Windows 8 and cannot get the Arcsoft softwear to work on this. Can you advise, please.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
Canon did not create that software and it may not be compatible with windows 8 at all meaning we would have no way to install it.
What software specifically was it? ArcSoft makes a few different types of software.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ArcSoft Camera Suite 1.1 including ArcSoft Videoimpression and ArcSoft Photoimpression

Unfortunately that is not compatible with windows 8, even the 2.0 suite is not compatible.
What specifically did you use it for and I may be able to help you find an alternative?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Making albums from my photos including collages, framing adding text and printing for physical album. I could arrange several photos per page and vary the size and position of each individually.

All of that can still be done using the free picasa software here: Click Here
Things like panoramas would need paid software though which is why I asked.

Here is a walk through video on how to make a collage with it: Click Here
There are also some others you can use for other things here: Click Here

If you have any questions at all click on reply to expert and let me know.

If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating for my help - it is greatly appreciated.

Please note you are rating me only not this site or ArcSoft compatibility.

I apologize for the bold a site bug caused that, let me know if you have any questions.