How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Freddy M. Your Own Question
Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
Category: Digital Cameras
Satisfied Customers: 18409
Experience:  Years of experience.
Type Your Digital Cameras Question Here...
Freddy M. is online now

I have an old but still perfectly serviceable UC-X55 8mm camcorder

This answer was rated:

I have an old but still perfectly serviceable UC-X55 8mm camcorder for which I have unfortunately mislaid the plug-in 9.5v mains-to-camera charger. Is it possible to obtain a replacement?
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
We do not sell parts on this site, this is a paid tech support site. I can however help you find somewhere to buy the part.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for response. I would appreciate your directing me to a source where I may buy the part.


This will work with it.
If this is not what you are looking for click on reply to expert and let me know. If it is please don't forget to leave a positive rating it is greatly appreciated.
Freddy M. and other Digital Cameras Specialists are ready to help you