Richard, Camera Repair
Experience:  Camera Repairman
32989067

Good morning. I am using my Canon Pixma MG 6450 printer/scanner

Good morning. I am using my Canon Pixma MG 6450 printer/scanner with a new computer (running Windows 10).
I have scanned an A4 document but only part of the image was captured.
How can I reset the screen size to capture the whole of the A4 image?
Hoping you can help me. THanks in advance.
Alison
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
If you run the Scan again Alison, is it then all captured?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello I have just run the Scan again but unfortunately it still only captures the top left corner and into the centre but not the top right or bottom half of the image.
which program are you using for scanning?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Its' called Canon IJ Network Scanning Selector.
Previously I was using Canon IJ Scan which was easier and gave a whole image. But that system didn't seem to be available when I was browsing for a scanner.
ok but scanning selector is for selecting scanners.
What happens when you try to use Canon IJ Scan
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have tried again to use the right scanner - (which wasn't easy to select, but is now selected ).
this also allowed me to change on the scanner itself the setting of what part of the image was selected.
I am now sorted and happy. Thank you for your support.
Perfect!
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.