How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Rusty Your Own Question
Rusty, Customer Service
Category: Digital Cameras
Satisfied Customers: 5992
Experience:  Digital media expert, Computer program and operating system expert
Type Your Digital Cameras Question Here...
Rusty is online now

I have a canon xm1 what cables do i need to transfer the video

Customer Question

i have a canon xm1 what cables do i need to transfer the video i have taken to my iMac computer it has no firewire port
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Rusty replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is Rusty. You'll need a video grabber for that camera. First, click here for the AV cable. This will plug into the digitizer, which makes it compatible with USB, click here. That will allow you to capture the video in iMovie. Let me know if you have any questions.