Richard, Camera Repair
Experience:  Camera Repairman

Pixma MG5300 going through the motions af printing, sounds

Pixma MG5300 going through the motions af printing, sounds as though it is, but everything comes out blank. same with copying.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).
Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.
Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
still the same - information goes through sounds as though it is printing but nothing on paper.
Can you put new ink cartridges in please and tell me if it then prints correctly.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
still nothing.
Still all blank correct?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** select Setup on the home screen
Then Maintanance, then press Ok
Select Deep Cleaning and press ok
Let this complete and when it has, tell me if it is functioning correctly again please