Richard, Camera Repair
Experience:  Camera Repairman
32989067

I have a Fine Pix f30 camera. CanI down load pictures onto

I have a Fine Pix f30 camera. CanI down load pictures onto my computer with Windows 10. The FinePix software disc I have isCX version5.21.
Peter Secrett
Hi there and welcome PeterCan you please connect the camera to the computer then press the windows key (next to the Alt) + EIn the window that opens, click on This PCDo you see the camera listed under it?Its under C Drive ect.Let me know please.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No
Ok, what is listed under This PC?
Thank you Can you go to www.teamviewer.com Click on Download for Free Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect Thank you