How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Steve G. Your Own Question
Steve G.
Steve G., Technician
Category: Digital Cameras
Satisfied Customers: 17987
Experience:  VP of electronic repair company.
Type Your Digital Cameras Question Here...
Steve G. is online now

I Have a Canon someone has given me some PKA Lenses can I

This answer was rated:

I Have a Canon someone has given me some PKA Lenses can I get an adaptor ring for this
Hello there and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I am an engineer with over 30 years of electrical and electronic training, repair and installation experience. I will try and answer your question accurately and precisely so that we can get you on your way. PKA is a Pentax KA lens. Assuming your Canon has an EF-S sensor, then THIS is the mount you need. Keep in mind that focus and aperture setting will be manual when you use that adapter.Regards.Steve
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks but I cant find anwhere to buy one
I just gave you a link. HERE IT IS AGAIN.Best regards.Steve
Steve G. and 2 other Digital Cameras Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for information
Cheers Lenny