nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Other
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

How do I get the software computer to see the camcorder

How do I get the software for my computer to see the camcorder MV650i when plug into the usb port

Hi Derek. Welcome to justanswer.

Which operating system is installed in your computer?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

CLICK HERE and then press I Agree. A file will get downloaded. Just open/run that file to start the remote desktop session.

Derek, click this link and then press I AGREE. Open the file which gets downloaded so that we can start the session

Hi Derek, do you need assistance as I saw your request