nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Other
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

I have a Canon MX870 printer. A relative continued to use it

I have a Canon MX870 printer. A relative continued to use it when printer ink warning was being given. Printer continued to print and finished the job and it was then switched off. However, when I went to use the printer a few days later it won't switch on at all. I have checked plug, electric supply and cables which are all OK but the printer refuses to respond.
Help!!

Hi Rachel. Welcome to justanswer.

Do you remember what warning did it show?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am afraid I was not around while it was being used so not absolutely sure but I was told it informed of ink running low which is the usual one. I am not aware my relative noticed anything else

Have you tried connecting the printer to another power outlet?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Is it connected right now?

CLICK HERE and then press I Agree. A file will get downloaded. Just open/run that file to start the remote desktop session.