nathan_mills, Other
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.

I have a cannon mx535 printer, i need to scan a document can

hello i have a cannon mx535 printer, i need to scan a document can you tell me how to do that as i cant get it ti scan

Hi Charmaine. Welcome to justanswer.

Do you have your printer's software installed in your computer?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how do i find that out i have printed the document i want scanned about 15 mins ago

Have you scanned before using this device?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no this will be the first time

Tell me which operating system is installed in your system

Charmaine I won't be able to provide secure remote assistance right now. Can you wait till the afternoon? Or do you need to scan right now

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have windows 10

Is it 32 bit or 64?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have to be honest i dont know i am not that good technically sorry is there a way i can find out

RIGHT Click on the Windows logo on the bottom left corner. Then click Control Panel. Then go to System. You will see Windows 10 info with the 32-bit or 64 written under it.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you are going to think i am stupid but i clicked on the logo and i cant see control panel would it just be under something else
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry found it 64bit

Okay great. VISIT THIS LINK and then you will see a list of softwares. Click the second one which says MY IMAGE GARDEN. Download it. When finished. Open it and you will get an option of scan.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok thanks

Do let me know if you get any difficulty. I will install it of you get any difficulty.

Hi Charmaine, are you able to scan now or should I do it for you.