Richard, Camera Repair
Experience:  Camera Repairman

I have a Canon 9000F Mark11 scanner which as been brilliant

I have a Canon 9000F Mark11 scanner which as been brilliant unto a couple of days ago.
I can view work in image garden,but i cannot activate my scanner i may have delete the scan facility in the trash can? i have been able to locate the scan icon and is in the dock
on my iMac computer.

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please exactly what happens when you click on the Scan Icon to try to perform a scan?

Can you go to

Click on Download in the middle of the page

Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i do not want to go any further i thank you i am seventy three years of age and i am sorry for any inconvenience caused

ok, but if you tell me on which step you get stuck I can help you with this.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I AM 73YEARS OLD and i do not require any further assistance,i am fearful of scams etc, you may well be genuine ok, fine but
No Thanks
i shall try and solve this frustrating problem another way
Mr Cyril ******