How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask nathan_mills Your Own Question
nathan_mills, Other
Category: Digital Cameras
Satisfied Customers: 648
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
Type Your Digital Cameras Question Here...
nathan_mills is online now

I need a canon dc50 mini sd card camcorder

This answer was rated:

i need a canon dc50 mini sd card for my camcorder

Hi George. Welcome to justanswer.

You will need an adapter that converts micro sd card to mini sd card.

CLICK HERE TO BUY the mini sd card adapter..

Do you need anything else?

Please rate the chat positively by clicking the 5 stars present on the upper panel so that I can get credited for my services. Thanks.

nathan_mills and 2 other Digital Cameras Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sent camera back to get a refund thanks for your help

Thanks for the ratings.