nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Other
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

My Canon power shot sx240 HS won't download my pictures.

My Canon power shot sx240 HS won't download my pictures. When I plug it into my PC and switch it on the green light flashes and it tells me there is a communication error ???

Hi. Welcome to justanswer.

Which operating system are you using?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Windows 7

Download and install the IMAGEBROWSER EX software from this link and then check if you are able to transfer images or not.

CLICK HERE FOR DOWNLOADING

Or you can opt for Secure Remote Assistance through which I will install all the necessary software myself on your system.

Reply for further assistance.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have run the download and tried all 3 USB ports but it says it cannot connect ??
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
camera was switched on !!! I also tried to get the Secure Remote Assistance but couldn't access it ??

Accept this offer so that we can have a session of secure remote assistance

Tell me when you will be free so that we can start the session of Secure remote assistance.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Now is good
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK how about tomorrow night at 10pm ??

10 would be fine. We will start the session tonight at 10pm.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'll be ready, thanks

Sure. If you are free right now, we can start. Are you?

Hi, I am ready. Just text me whenever you are ready to start the remote desktop session

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry I'm late, ready when you are

Once you click the link
(http://www.justanswer.co.uk/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=6aefc1b1-6a89-4e08-a48c-7360368b3bfc)
You will be redirected to a page. Press I Agree and a file will automatically get downloaded. Check your download section, a file named ELSINORE.SCREENCONNECT will be present. Just open that file so that I can connect to your computer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Nathan, I have just tried my camera with a different usb cable and it is still not working. No change at all.

Try connecting the camera to a different computer if you can to detect where the fault is.