nathan_mills, Other
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.

My Lenovo laptop no longer connects to my canon mp495 as a

My Lenovo laptop no longer connects to my canon mp495 as a scanner. It still prints ok. Any ideas >

Hi. Welcome to justanswer.

Which operating system is there on your laptop?

Is it Windows 10,8,7 or Mac OS X?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Windows 8

Opt for remote assistance if you want me to solve the issue. Else I will have to guide your through

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Guide me i am using a separate tablet for this exchange

You will need to install some software on your computer. Open this chat on your computer and download this software on to your computer.

When the download is complete, then open the downloaded file to install the software.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No thanks. Goodbye

Is there any problem??

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's just that this was working one day and not the next. I think i will seek local help. Thankyou

There maybe any setting that has been changed on to your system. Would you like to rate me positively?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry,i am out of my depth. Thankyou and goodbye.

Please rate the chat positively by clicking the 5 stars present on the upper panel so that I can get credited for my services. Thanks.