Viet - Camera Tech
Viet - Camera Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot digital cameras.
30037186

Canon ip7250. will not print from My Pictures-Windows Photo

Canon ip7250. will not print from My Pictures-Windows Photo Viewer. Tells me that the Printer is not responding. This problem has occurred over the last couple of days, was fine before.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any power / light on the printer?

Is there any strange light on the printer?

Are you able to print anything else, such as a document, an email message, a web page, etc.?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Power light is on, no strange lights, blue wifi light on. Able to print a document. Have windows 7.

Is the printer connected to the computer with a USB printer cable? Or is the connection wireless?

When did this issue first occur?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Printer connected to USB cable.

Thank you. Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix this issue directly on your computer for you?

Thank you. On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=acabe2a2-93a3-411d-85b2-98700379cd92
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.