RUSSTING, Technician
Experience:  30 years as a TV station tech gives me a unique understanding of digital camera operation and repair.

I have a Canon Power Shot SX700 HS camera and it appears to

I have a Canon Power Shot SX700 HS camera and it appears to have switched itself from tasking normal shots to a multi shot that features several different colours and angles. How do I switch it back to taking normal shots please?

Please set the mode dial (see the attached photo) to Auto as shown. Please let me know the result.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
As simple as that?? It had been set to Auto but somebody else had used my camera. Regrettably I did not understand the modes as I tend to just use Auto these days. Sorry to have troubled you.

If you are satisfied that my answer is accurate, please do not forget to rate my answer OK, Good or Excellent.