Viet - Camera Tech
Viet - Camera Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot digital cameras.

I have a Canon SX510HS bridge camera but have lost the mains

I have a Canon SX510HS bridge camera but have lost the mains charger. Is there any way to purchase a replacement charger?

I'm sorry about the issue. These chargers are sold online. Please click on the website below to order:

- More choices:

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That is great and I really appreciate your kind help. I did try online but drew a blank.
Have a good day!

You're welcome. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service today by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit. You have a great day also! Thank you very much,

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hello again almost a year later!!
Again I have lost the charging cable for my Canon Bridge camera SX510HS and would hugely appreciate a link to buy one from Amazon uk.
It’s birthday party time again next week!
Huge thanks

You're welcome. I've answered this in your new question at the website below: