How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask RUSSTING Your Own Question
RUSSTING, Technician
Category: Digital Cameras
Satisfied Customers: 6073
Experience:  30 years as a TV station tech gives me a unique understanding of digital camera operation and repair.
Type Your Digital Cameras Question Here...
RUSSTING is online now

I have a Finepix S4500 camera.I have lost the connecting

This answer was rated:

I have a Finepix S4500 camera.I have lost the connecting cable of this model which is a micro AV TO usb which connects to my computer for printing photo's. I have difficulty in trying to get a replacement on the internet. Please can you help?


You will most likely not find this cable locally. The two links below are sources for the cable that you need.

If you require additional information, please use the Reply to Expert
Tab to contact me. Click the ratings only after our exchange is
complete and you are satisfied.

If you are satisfied that my answer is accurate, please do not forget to rate my answer OK, Good or Excellent.

Thank you

RUSSTING and 2 other Digital Cameras Specialists are ready to help you