carlday1
carlday1, Engineer
Experience:  Self Employed Electronic Engineer
69505510

I have recently had a new router installed, and my

Customer Question

I have recently had a new router installed, and my chromebook is working perfectly.. But my Canon mg 3650 refuses to print. It says I have been offline for a week. I need help to start it working again.
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  carlday1 replied 6 months ago.

​My name is ***** ***** I will help with your question. Please could you try this make sure that the printer is turned on. Press & hold the [Wi-Fi] button on the top of the printer until the alarm lamp flashes once. Make sure that the lamp next to this button starts to flash blue and then go to your router and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.

Expert:  carlday1 replied 6 months ago.

Have you tried to reconnect the printer to the wifi again?