JamesI
JamesI, Other
Experience:  James has supported a range of camera and video devies from SLR's to TV camera's
75967336

Canon SX280HS How do I unlock protected pictures. I have

Customer Question

Canon SX280HS
How do I unlock protected pictures. I have managed some but not all ?
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  JamesI replied 6 months ago.

How are you trying to view the pictures (via the computer or via the camera?)

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
By the camera
Expert:  JamesI replied 6 months ago.

The process is explained on your user manual (page 111-112), a copy can be found here.

Go to the image which is protected, press the func/set round button located in the centre of the control dial to the right of the display, then select the key icon down the left hand side, press the func/set button again and you should then be able to delete the image.

The manual also shows you how to do this by selecting more than one image in one go.

Let me know if you need anything further.

Expert:  JamesI replied 6 months ago.

Just wanted to follow up to see how you got on, and if you need anything further?