michelleclive
michelleclive, Other
Experience:  Working as a manager in a tech support company and i have an experience of 8 years and more in electronics device.
26798893

Error Flaged up :- Go into Printer Prpoerties: Turn on

Error Flaged up :- Go into Printer Prpoerties: Turn on Enable bi-directional support on in dialog box ? Where is this?

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out

let me know the make and model of the printer

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Canon TS3150

on the computer, open control panel...right click on printer icon..click on printer properties

click on the ports tab\there below you will see an option to enable bidirectional support...check that box

then click apply/ok

then try printing

did you try the steps?

Customer hiCustomer i will now check the printer settingsCustomer is the printer turned on and connected to computer
Guest: Thank you (is that it done?Customer no not yetCustomer i am asking you if teh printer is turned on or offCustomer please unplug the printer cord from computer and then plug it back in
Guest: Turned ONCustomer let me know once done\Customer the usb cord that connects printer to computerCustomer let me know if it prints the test page
Guest: Printer has just printed Test pageCustomer greatCustomer now try printing something yourselfCustomer let me know if it prints fine or notCustomer how did it go
Guest: Has printed My page OKCustomer awesome..all good now and in working orderCustomer let me know if you ahve any questions
Guest: No questions all looks OK to me. is that it are you finished ?Customer yes that is it. i will now disconnect and end teh remte sessionCustomer thanks for using the serviceCustomer bye!!
Guest: Nice to have spoken to you ByeCustomer pleasure was mine