Russell H.
Russell H., Technician
Experience:  Working with digital cameras & questions for nearly 8 years.
13568747

Mp navigate no longer works since upgrading to mac high

mp navigate no longer works since upgrading to mac high sierra on my Canon Pixma MG5350

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your printer software question.

That could be owing to a variety of things. But, it is not owing to Canon having discountinued MP Navigator EX for MAC OS X High Sierra: it's still valid.

But! you may need to first remove the MP Navigator EX program as it is on your computer.

Then restart your computer.

Then go here and download and install the MP Navigator program for your current version of MAC OS X (High Sierra):

https://www.canon.co.uk/support/consumer_products/products/fax__multifunctionals/inkjet/pixma_mg_series/pixma_mg5350.aspx?type=download&language=EN&os=macOS%2010.13%20(High%20Sierra)

which is done by first making sure 'Software' is selected farther up on the page (but not at the top either), then scrolling down to MP Navigator, then clicking DOWNLOAD for it

https://www.canon.co.uk/support/consumer_products/products/fax__multifunctionals/inkjet/pixma_mg_series/pixma_mg5350.aspx?type=download&language=EN&os=macOS%2010.13%20(High%20Sierra)#disclaimer

then clicking the Click to Accept & Download button, to download it and install it.

That should get it working - if not, Reply, let me know, and I will advise you further.

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated!

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.