Richard, Camera Repair
Experience:  Camera Repairman
32989067

I have a PIXMA MG5350 which has operated perfectly for a

I have a PIXMA MG5350 which has operated perfectly for a number of years but now has produced this error message on start up - "B200 Printer error has occurred. Unplug power cord & contact the service centre."

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Have already done that over several days without success

Can you remove the ink from the printer then power it off.

then using a Q-Tip with cleaning alcohol (or warm water if you do not have any), clean out the areas where the ink goes in.

Then use a damp cloth and wipe down the inside of the printer.

Once done, let it dry for 10 minutes

Then put the ink back in, power it on and tell me if it then prints correctly please

This will also allow you to see if any foreign objects are in the printer which may cause this.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Printer now seems to be working normally. Many thanks, ***** *****