Russell H.
Russell H., Technician
Experience:  Working with digital cameras & questions for nearly 8 years.
13568747

Are you in central scotland?can I send olympus camera FE-20

are you in central scotland?can I send olympus camera FE-20 to you.? Lens motor is working erratly

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your camera question.

You are advised to take the camera in to an Olympus Dealer near you, and have them evaluate the problem, and if they agree it's in need of servicing, they will send it to Olympus for repair.

If - at a guess - you are somewhere near Crieff or that region, the closest would be

Currys

Unit 4 Glasgow North Retail Park

G33 1AD Rob Royston

or perhaps

JRS Photo Hardware

*****/p>

PH1 5EH Perth

If you aren't in that region at all, please respond and let me know where you are or what town or post code, and I will get you the proper location information.

If this answers your question, please rate my answer, using the five-star rating interface at the top of the JustAnswer question page.... A five-star rating would be appreciated! Thank you.

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond and I will help you further.