Russell H.
Russell H., Technician
Experience:  Working with digital cameras & questions for nearly 8 years.
13568747

I pjust bought the Panasonic camcorder HC HX1E, only taken 5

Customer Question

I pjust bought the Panasonic camcorder HC HX1E , only taken 5 mins of video , i have noticed on playback that there is a small freeze between the clips ? Is this a fault of the camera or do you have to run the video through a editing, ie Adobe premier elements, thank you , Gordon
Assistant: Who makes your camera?
Customer: Idid say Panasonic
Assistant: What have you tried so far with your camera?
Customer: What ive just told you
Assistant: The Camera Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Camera Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No that the lot , thank you very much
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Russell H. replied 17 days ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your camcorder question.

I am uncertain at this point as to just what you mean by a freeze 'beween video clips'.

- If they are separate files, then yes, that's reasonable and normal, on playback. But editing them together may help eliminate it!

- If the problem is within one video file, though, your camcorder does have a problem - unless you pressed Pause at that point or at those points in the filming? - and would need to be reported at once to the seller and returned to them (with all original packaging if at all possible, and definitely with all things that came in the original package) for an exchange or for a refund.

I hope that this answers your question. Thank you.