Cameron
Cameron, Camera Technician
Experience:  Tech Business Owner/Photographer
106661857

I have a fuji digital camera finepix jz700. I would like to

Customer Question

I have a fuji digital camera finepix jz700. I would like to take pictures from it and put them through my computer and then print them. How do I do this please?
JA: How old is your Digital?
Customer: I bought it in 2014.
JA: What have you tried so far with your Digital?
Customer: Nothing.
JA: Anything else you want the Camera Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nothing.
Category: Digital Cameras
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not understand what is going on here. I started looking for info from you at 11 55 am and now it is 12.20 pm. I have already tried doing this online and also asked for a telephone call. No movement from you except a message saying I may have to wait for hours or even a day. How does that work? It does not make sense!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Your name belies your name: ------JustAnswer as there is nonone. Not happy.
Expert:  Cameron replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, my name is Cam & I’m a tech expert here with JustAnswer. I know these kinds of things can be really frustrating, but I just came across your issue and want to help you try and find a solution! I’m reviewing the information you’ve given me now!

Expert:  Cameron replied 1 year ago.

The easiest way for you to consistently & efficiently transfer photos between your camera & computer is to not use your camera in the connection process, instead using an SD card reader and plugging the camera SD card into this, which plugs into your computer via USB. Some laptops/computers have an SD card reader built-in, but if you don't, you can find a quality one for cheap on Amazon. These SD card readers will always work, no matter how old your camera or computer are, what software you're running, etc. They are dependable and simple.

From there once the pictures are on your computer, you can print them like any other thing you'd print at home, just be sure to buy photo paper to print on!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dear *****, Thanks for the info, but you must understand that I am' technology challenged', so I do not know what a SD card is. Can you describe it for me please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Did you get the previous question Cameron?
Expert:  Cameron replied 1 year ago.

The SD card is your memory card! SD Card is the standard memory card for almost every camera.