Russell H.
Russell H., Technician
Experience:  Working with digital cameras & questions for nearly 9 years.
13568747

I have a fusi s9400W digital camera. I am trying to update

Customer Question

Hi Pearl, I have a fusi s9400W digital camera. I am trying to update the software which processes and displays my picture library. When i am going thro this process it says i need admnistrator rights to do this .Do not understand! How do I go about this
JA: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?
Customer: Windows 10
JA: When did you last update your software?
Customer: approx 3 months ago
JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: not at moment
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your camera software question.

Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

I think that, on Windows, you may need to have rights to install or modify software by upgrading or updating.

To get those rights, try right-clicking on the program icon for the installer or updater software, then choosing 'Run As Administrator', and see if it updates properly that way, please. (But, please do not do this, if you did not obtain the software from a FujiFilm.co.uk site page, or if your computer has no anti-virus running on it - in which case, please let me know, and I will give you another procedure to follow, depending.)