Cameron
Cameron, Camera Technician
Experience:  Tech Business Owner/Photographer
106661857

I have a Lumix FZ72 camera and i have some how altered the

JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: Hello i have a Lumix FZ72 camera and i have some how altered the settings on it and when I have the dial set at the red iA button which the automatic setting it will not now let me zoom in or out and the lens is fully out. Can you help me with this. I am a novice with it and need some help . thank you
JA: Has there been any damage to your camera recently (e.g. from dropping or from dirt getting in the lens)?
Customer: No
JA: What kind of battery does your camera use? Have you tried taking out the battery and replacing it?
Customer: I have had the battery out to re charge and it is a DMW-BMB9E 7.2V 895mAh 6.5Wh Li-ion . the camera works fine if I have it set on the C custom setting it will zoom in and out perfectly it is just when i have it on the auto setting . It come up on the screen current conversion setting Tele
JA: Anything else you want the Camera Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Hi there! Please try follow these instructions to reset the camera settings here!

• Press [MENU/SET] button
  • Press < / > button to select “Setup” menu and then press [MENU/SET] button
  • select “Reset” and then press [MENU/SET] button
  • When a message appears select “Yes” and then press[MENU/SET] button
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
thank you