Russell H.
Russell H., Technician
Experience:  Working with digital cameras & questions for nearly 8 years.
13568747

Thank you, I have had my FX200 Lumix some time now and I

JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: I have had my FX200 Lumix some time now and I have a query. This maybe a settings error on my part! Using Max Zoom I focus on a small object usingS
JA: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic product?
Customer: S
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes I cannot get the Aperture to respond to the Shutter setting.
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your camera question.

I suggest that perhaps you should adjust Zoom last of all. (Or next to last, with Focus last, of course, as needed.)

Or, perhaps even better, you might need to use the Macro Mode of your FX200, since it is a small object that you are photographing... presumably at fairly close range! Macro Mode is most appropriate for really small, close-up, photography.

I hope that this advice helps... if it is not some type of error in the lens assembly or doubtfully in the camera.

Let me know what you think, please - I will offer further advice as needed. Thank you.