Richard, Camera Repair
Experience:  Camera Repairman
32989067

Problem with canon ts6000 series. Will only print Greenland

Customer Question

Problem with canon ts6000 series. Will only print Greenland yellow. a clean did not solve the problem. Message came up saying upgrade to air, which I did. I went to do a deep clean and that facility will no longer come up. How do I now do a deep clean please.
JA: Does your printer have a self-cleaning feature? (If so, you may have to run this several times to see results.)
Customer: It did have a self cleaning facility but I cannot bring it up on 'General' in settings since I updated to 'Air'
JA: When did you last replace the ink or toner? Have you tried wiping down the metal contacts on your printer and cartridges (if applicable)?
Customer: All inks show high levels. The magenta was replaced recently Have not tried wiping metal contacts.
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Well on the clean I did before updating to Air it partially printed in the correct colours and then reverted to green and yellow.
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Richard replied 16 days ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your printer. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please