Richard, Camera Repair
Experience:  Camera Repairman
32989067

Keep getting support code 2110 when trying to print from

Customer Question

keep getting support code 2110 when trying to print from computer screen as I have previously done many times...printer seemingly keeps trying to scan instead of PRINT..........Malcolm Rhodes 01827 881150..HELP
JA: Is your printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?
Customer: Yes ...I have closed it down by switching power off but the same thing happens !!!!!!!!!.......know anybody who would like a new canon printer ??
JA: When did you last update the printer driver software?
Customer: Do not know......I am 78 ...........what do I do ?
JA: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No would just like to PRINT copies either from computer or when I put an original under the cover .......
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Richard replied 16 days ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your printer. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket) as well as your wifi router and power off your computer.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the wifi router then the printer, turn it on and start your computer and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please