Sheri
Sheri, Technical Support Expert Consultant
Experience:  Owner/Consultant at Computer Rescue, Inc.
100295097

I have a Canoscan 9000F serial number ABUY04618 and want to

Customer Question

I have a Canoscan 9000F serial number ABUY04618 and want to scan my slides at the higher DPI. Does the scanner perform a higher resolution than 4800 dpi and how to I access the higher level of scan?
JA: What's the brand and model of your printer?
Customer: Canoscan 9000F serial number ABUY04618
JA: How long has this been going on with your printer?
Customer: The question is not appropriate read my first enquiry.
JA: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?
Customer: Not recently
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Please connect me
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Sheri replied 16 days ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer, an independent question and answer portal. My name is Sheri. I am sorry that you are experiencing this issue. I know it can be frustrating. I am happy to assist you and will do my best to resolve it for you quickly.

*Please note: You may see offers for Premium Services pop up. These offers are automatically generated by the system, not by me. They are optional and do carry an additional charge. We can always continue to work on your solution through messaging.

Your Solution:

TThe Canonscan 900F support the following:

Optical: 9600 x 9600 dpi for film and 4800 x 4800 for all other media

Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to help you. I really appreciate your patience through this process. My goal is to provide you with excellent service. Please feel free to reply with any questions.

Regards,

Sheri

Expert Level Professional Consultant with over 25 years of experience