Cameron
Cameron, Camera Technician
Experience:  Tech Business Owner/Photographer
106661857

I bought my Canon Image Stabilizing Binoculars 12x36 111 in

Customer Question

i bought my Canon Image Stabilizing Binoculars 12x36 111 in April 2019.The image vibrates now with new batteries .I think on of the motors has gone .How long is the guarantee on these Binoculars as i would like to get them repaired
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: Canon Binoculars 12 x 36 111
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: changing the batteries for new ones three times .
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: With my previous Canon image stabilization binoculars I sent them to Canon repair but they refused to do anything as they weren't under guarantee at the time and sent them back ,a lot of hassle for nothing .
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Cameron replied 14 days ago.
Hello there! I hope you’re doing well so far today! My name is Cameron & I am a tech expert here with JustAnswer, an independent, paid support website. As an expert, I have 10+ years of experience helping people learn, use, and fix all of their electronics, and I’ve helped over 5,000 different customers throughout this time!We specialize in dealing with customers like you who have issues at home that need solutions. However because we are not affiliated with any other companies or organizations, including Canon and since this issue is an issue for their warranty department, you will have to contact them directly for help with this specific issue, as only they can fix it for you. I'm sorry and hope you understand!