Sheri
Sheri, Technical Support Expert Consultant
Experience:  Owner/Consultant at Computer Rescue, Inc.
100295097

I have a canon MG3600 printer, have changed the ink

Customer Question

I have a canon MG3600 printer, have changed the ink cartridges and printer is now printing out of alignment, need help in print head alignment
JA: Are you getting any error messages? If so, what do they say?
Customer: If not happy with printout to use print head alignment
JA: The last time you changed your cartridges, did you replace them with new ones or refill the old ones?
Customer: New ones
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you.
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Sheri replied 15 days ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer, an independent question and answer portal. My name is***** am sorry that you are experiencing this issue with your Printer. I know it can be frustrating. I am happy to assist you and will do my best to resolve it for you quickly.

*Please note: You may see offers for Premium Services pop up. These offers are automatically generated by the system, not by me. They are optional and do carry an additional charge. We can always continue to work on your solution through messaging.

Your Solution:

First, please open the lid and check for any jams or debris and remove all the cartridges. Then power the printer off by removing the power cord from the back of the printer, NOT by pressing the power button. Leave it off for 20 minutes. Then, plug it back in and power it on. Wait for it to stop initializing and moving the carriage. Once it stops and is quiet, install the ink cartridges one at a time and then test.

Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to help you. I really appreciate your patience through this process. My goal is to provide you with excellent service. Please feel free to reply with any questions.

Regards,

Sheri

Expert Level Professional Consultant with over 25 years of experience

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
solution did not work
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I do not want to call you
Expert:  Sheri replied 14 days ago.

Please ignore the optional offer. When you did the procedure, did it do the alignment process?

Regards,

Sheri

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Did the procedure again, seems to have worked this time. Thank you.
Expert:  Sheri replied 14 days ago.

That is good news. You are very welcome.

Regards,

Sheri