Richard, Camera Repair
Experience:  Camera Repairman
32989067

Canon 760. When print ro then 10 keeps coming up. What’s the

Customer Question

Canon 760. When print ro then 10 keeps coming up. What’s the problem please
JA: What's the brand and model of your printer?
Customer: hi.Pearl. Have very trusty Canon PC 760. When I push print button. EO. 10 keeps coming up. Please help me!
JA: How long has this been going on with your Canon printer?
Customer: Only today, printing okay last time l used it
JA: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?
Customer: never, I think. What do I have to do?
JA: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: thank you, Pearl. Please pass to the expert who who can help me. Len
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Richard replied 14 days ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your printer. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket) as well as your wifi router and power off your computer.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the wifi router then the printer, turn it on and start your computer and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Hi.Richard, sadly, the EO 10 continues to come up. Have checked paper feed seems okay. Not very old ink supply
Expert:  Richard replied 14 days ago.

Is the error on the printer or camera?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I am not connected to computor. I am simply printing sheet music copying.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Put the sheet music under the lid, and start printing.
Expert:  Richard replied 14 days ago.

Canon 760 is a camera, so I assumed you are printing from the camera to a printer, if there is no camera, what is the printers model please?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Hi.Richard.
,are you still there? Len
Expert:  Richard replied 14 days ago.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Canon. PC 760 copier, not a camera. Have no problem getting replacement ink cassettes
Expert:  Richard replied 14 days ago.

E010 means the clock pulses fail to be generated or the PLL lock fails to be released due to a fault in the main motor, etc. Related drum drive unit and main drive unit
There is a problem with the motor of the drum or the main motor itself.

I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the copier to have it replaced. It will be covered by the warranty if this has not expired, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you.

I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Hi.Richard, this is the Copier. Not Cameron or computer
Expert:  Richard replied 14 days ago.

yes