Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  Veterinarian for more than 30 years

I have 2 border collies that have been sneezing alot with running

Customer Question

I have 2 border collies that have been sneezing alot with running nose. All my family members are just getting over cold/flu. Could this be what my pets now have??
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 4 years ago.
Hello, I am Dr. Peter a licensed Veterinarian. I would like to help. I need to ask you a few questions to be well informed and give you the best advice. There may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies as I type out a thorough reply for you. My job here is to provide you with honest information and not necessarily information you wish to hear.

1- What is the appearance of the nasal discharge?
2- How much do they weigh?
3- How long has this been going on?
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.

The professional has replied to your question. Please let me know whether you wish to continue or if you would like me to close your question.