Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian
Experience:  16 years of internal medicine, surgery, and preventive care.

My dog is panting and shaking and jist wants to sit in bathroom

My dog is panting and shaking and jist wants to sit in bathroom all alone..this is not normal for her .please help
Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name isXXXXX am a licensed veterinarian. I am happy to answer your question today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- How long has this been going on?
2- Any vomiting, diarrhea or coughing?
3- Any pre existing medical conditions?
4- Any abdominal swelling?
5- Did she get into anything or eat something out of the ordinary?
6- Is she on any medications?

There may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies as I type out a thorough reply for you.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Two vomiting or swelling didn't eat anything medical condition.not on any medication
1- Is she walking any different?
2- Can you take a look at her gums and see if they are pink or pale?
3- Can you take her rectal temperature?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
No not walking different.gums are can't take temperature.
How much does she weigh?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
20 kg
Laraine, the symptoms that Fizz is showing are very non specific and can be related to many different conditions. It will be difficult for me to determine the exact underlying cause without a hands on examination and some testing. But, common causes are: Neuromusuclar pain, a fever secondary to an infection, cardiopulmonary disease, etc. to name a few cause. Fizz will need a hands on examination by family veterinarian. In the meantime for tonight you can give her Aspirin 325mg 3/4 tablet every 12 hours. Follow up in the morning with family veterinarian.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back. I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business and I hope to work with you again soon!

Dr. Peter