Ask a Dog Question, Get an Answer ASAP!
Hello and welcome ... My name is Scott and I am an experienced small animal veterinary surgeon, I will be very pleased to work with you today and will try my best to answer your question to your satisfaction.
Good news! This is not going to cause your dog any serious problems of any sort, there is an outside chance it may cause a minor transient bout of vomiting but probably not even that.
You see in the states hydrogen peroxide is given orally to dogs quite frequently to induce vomiting where they have swallowed a toxin of some kind, and then it would be given in much larger amounts than your dog will have got hold of ...
I think you can just forget this incident, you do not need to do anything in this sort of situation ...
Can I help you further ... ?