Dr. Bruce
Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian
Experience:  Small animal veterinarian with 15 years experience

my staffordshire terrier is 12yrs old and since friday

my staffordshire bull terrier is 12yrs old and since friday evening he has not eaten or had anything to drink and saturday morning he collapsed can will he be ok to to see a vet tomorrow

Welcome. I'm Dr. Bruce and I've been a small animal veterinarian for over 13 years. Thank you for your question. I'm very sorry to hear about Tank's situation. Is he at this time still weak enough that he's collapsing? Is he breathing harder than normal? Are his gums a nice bright pink color? Is he having any vomiting?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

He has not moved from his bed, his breathing is harder, not sure about his gums.

I'm going to be honest here Elaine and say that if he's not moved from his bed and with the harder breathing, his situation has me very concerned. The underlying cause for his current situation may be one that is life threatening. I would say the best thing to do is to get him to your vet or an ER clinic as soon as possible to have him evaluated. In situations like this, time is very valuable and to wait till tomorrow may allow a time frame to pass that affects the treatment options available. I wish I could say I felt comfortable saying you could wait, but I honestly can't. He really should be seen today.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thankyou for your help I will try and get him seen today.

I'm hoping for the very best for Tank. If any more questions come up now or later, please feel free to ask them Elaine.