Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian
Experience:  16 years of internal medicine, surgery, and preventive care.
25161683

Can I give my dog Piriteze please?

Can I give my dog Piriteze please?
Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am happy to answer your question today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.
1- How much does your dog weigh?
2- How many milligrams is the Piriteze?
3- What is the problem with your dog?
4- Is he on any other medications?
There may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies as I type out a thorough reply for you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

As an extimate she is less thank 15kg

10mg

She has a grass allergy and has started to sneeze quite alot she also gets a red rash on her belly

no she is not on any other medication

if it helps the bottle that I got the piriton in from the vets before said 60x piriton 4mg tabs give one tablet twice daily

Janet, in response to your question yes you can give Piriteze. You can give her 10mg every 24 hours.
Please do not forget to rate my answer - I hope you found it to be excellent. If there’s more I can do, please use the reply tab and let me know. It’s my goal to provide you with excellent service." Thank you for your business and I hope to work with you again soon!
Dr. Peter