Rebecca
Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  Veterinarian for more than 30 years
11877925

I have a laza x bisu freese if thats the correct spelling

i have a laza x bisu freese if thats the correct spelling but i cannot get her to eat anything and if i do she sometimes brings it back she keeps going into a fuuny spasm as well as though something is in her thoat but it only last for a few seconds then she is okay can you tell me do i need to take her to the vets
I am sorry to hear you are worried about your dog. I am a veterinarian, and will do my best to help.
How long since she last ate?
If she is not eating, and is vomiting, I am concerned. This could be something like a "stomach flu" or infection that might get better quickly, or she could have something more serious like an intestinal obstruction fro eating something not digestible like a toy or a sock.
I would recommend having her checked by a veterinarian, if this has been going on for longer than a day or two. Is she drinking? If not, that is even more reason to take her to her vet.
Check her gums; they should be a bright pink color.
Let me know what else I can help with or answer.
Rebecca
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

she had a couple of small biscuits last night and kept those down but that was all she had eaten all day her gums are pink.

Good that her gums are pink, and that she kept down biscuits.
You could try giving her some Pepcid AC, famotidine, 2.5 to 5 milligrams for nausea and vomiting. Having her checked by her veterinarian if this continues would be best.
Let me know what else I can answer.
Rebecca
Thank you for the positive rating. Let me know how she is doing.
Rebecca
Carol,
How is your dog today?

Rebecca