Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  Veterinarian for more than 30 years

I have just purchased a recue dog. She is very traumatised,

Customer Question

I have just purchased a recue dog. She is very traumatised, she is a poochon and we also have a bichon who is very loving to her. Our dog is 5 and she is 3. We love them dearly and want to do our best for her. We have had her for 2 days, she sleeps with us at night but if we are not around she hides in corners. Last night she vomited a yellow bile, she then slept all night very calmly.
Category: Dog
Expert:  DakotaSouthFive replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I have been in the dog field for 25 years. I am a Therapy Dog & AKC Evaluator/trainer/ as well as a service dog trainer, specializing in behavior. It will be my pleasure to help you today. It may take a few minutes for me to type a personal response or type questions regarding your situation. Your patience is very much appreciated.

Do you know what happened to her?

Do you know where she came from?

When did you get her?

How long have you had her?

How long was she in the rescue?