Rebecca
Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  Veterinarian for more than 30 years
11877925

I have an ACD who is 11 days post TPLO. He saw the vet

Customer Question

I have an ACD who is 11 days post TPLO. He saw the vet yesterday due a little leakage from the wound site sutures. Vet cartied examination and extensive manupulation. Leg got very swollen following and has been leaking from the lowest suture site sufgicient to mark bedding and matt fur on the belly. Over all swelling is slightly less, but dog is using the leg less today. But does walk well on it once moving for toileting purposes. Should I seek veterinary intervention.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. Debbie replied 6 months ago.

Can you tell me wat medications Nikki is taking currently? The vet he saw yesterday was the one who performed the surgery?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I now have a solution and will be taking him to his own vet first thing tomorrow morning. Thank you. Question closed.