Dr. Joey
Dr. Joey, Board Certified
Experience:  15 yrs in practice, specialist canine/feline medicine
20970409

My dog has sickness and loose stumbles.. .she does drink but

My dog has sickness and loose stumbles.. .she does drink but an hour later is sick. Our vets are not open today. As of today she has gone off her good.. .3 days she has not been herself.. Thanks Gail

Hello I am Dr. Joey. Thanks for asking your question and trusting me to help you and your pet today. I am a licensed veterinarian with over 18 years of experience. I am sorry no expert has jumped in to address your concern.

This is certainly concerning fi she is weak/stumbling and ill (is she vomiting or having diarrhea too?).

With vomtiing of this level my concern is things we try at home may not work because she may vomit them up before they have a chance to take effect. The best would be to take her to be seen at your closest emergency clinic for some injections to help her stop vomiting and get an exam.

If that is not possible, I can make some suggestions for things you can try at home, but if they fail then she should be seen tomorrow.

I am at a point I need to know what questions you have. I hope that the information I provided has been helpful.

Please let me know if for any reason you need further clarification, have more questions, or were expecting a different type of answer. **If you received all the information you needed, then please take a moment to submit a rating. See you again soon!