Dr. Michael Salkin
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 45 years of experience.
55012488

I have a / terrier he has become ill today as i first

Customer Question

hi, i have a ***** ***** / terrier he has become ill today as i first realised when i was looking for him and i was calling him he would usually run straight to the door etc but today he didnt then my kids when out to set up a paddling pool when they saw him in the long grass at the end of the backyard he was lying with his legs straightand he was puling himself through the grass he almost looked ike a person in the army he also puked up grass and has been moaning and groaning and moving much and the kids ar worried he is on the way out but hopefully not we couldnt bring him to the vet as it was closed
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 19 days ago.

You're speaking to Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply. Please be patient. This may take a few minutes.

I'm sorry that your question wasn't answered in a timely manner. Please let me know if you still need help. May I have an update on Sparks, please?

You appear to be describing a paralyzed JR as might occur with degenerative/intervertebral disk disease (a "slipped disk") in this breed.