Rebecca
Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  Veterinarian for more than 30 years
11877925

I have a dog who has a litter of seven a few weeks the

Customer Question

I have a dog who has a litter of seven a few weeks the mother breast are swollen and the pups are not sucking the breast the mum walks around she appears ill the mum and litter lives abroad I cannot access a vet so easy i can you help. Is there some medication i can buy to get them better
Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?
Customer: The foot has a small cut i hope it is not infected i just got this information today by phone
Assistant: What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: the dog is becky and is 4yrs old
Assistant: What is the dog's name?
Customer: The name dogs name is*****: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Becky?
Customer: No has no major illnes before
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dog
Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 1 month ago.
Oleksandra-Moderator
Expert:  Dr L Simmon replied 1 month ago.
Hi there, you are through to Dr Linda. I do apologise your question was not answered more promptly. Are you still in need of veterinary assistance?